General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories according to ISO/IEC 17025/2017
To verify the quality of different products and services, there must be accredited laboratories that guarantee confidence in the results issued by them. The international standard ISO / IEC 17025, is the recognized standard in all countries of the world that have been prepared for testing and / or calibration laboratories in order to implement a quality system capable of giving confidence in laboratory activities and improving its ability to produce reliable and accurate results.
- Introducing participants to the international accreditation system and the Iraqi IQAS accreditation system.
- Introduce new requirements for laboratory competence.
- Increase confidence in the results of accredited laboratories.
- Increase the confidence of laboratory customers or the beneficiary of laboratory services in the performance of laboratory personnel.
- Make accreditation a tool for competition between laboratories in the performance of their work.
- Exchange of experiences between the trainees.
- International Accreditation System.
- Fundamental amendments to ISO/IEC 17025 /2017.
- The scope of the new standard work.
- All requirements of the new standard.
- Metrological traceability.
- Examples and case studies.
Beneficiaries and target
- All companies of the Ministry of Industry.
- Ministry of Health and Environment.
- Oil Ministry.
- Ministry of Commerce.
- Ministry of Construction and Housing
- Public companies in the fields of (oil, gas, fertilizer, cement, iron, food, medicine …….. etc.)
- Quality control laboratories.
- Calibration laboratories.
- Testing and inspection bodies.